At Cashnpay we understand your personal information needs to be protected.
Information we collect with the applications process?
– phone numbers
– e-mail address
– date of birth
– driver’s license
– social insurance number
– credit and employment history
How do we manage and use your information?
– process payments and transactions
– validate customer accuracy and prevent fraud
– offer products and services to our customers
– ensure compliance with any legal requirements
We do not disclose personal information to third parties except for the following:
– If required by law
– Assignment to a lawyers office or collection agency
– Credit Bureau
– Safeguard systems to manage information
– If in connection with a corporate re-organization, merger or sale of the business
How do we protect you?
We protect your information with internal safeguards for the risk of theft, unauthorized access, copying, modification, disclosure or disposal.
How long do we keep information?
We store information for as long as it is reasonable required by us or legally necessary for us to retain.
Please contact Marina Petrova if you have any concerns at 905-901-2742.